Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome


Welcome to "My Two Cents"

As nervous as I am as to how 'MY TWO CENTS' will multiply in the course of time I am also equally excited about the platform that I long longed for. A platform not only to write but also to share with my beloved friends and family across the world.

While I don't know if you should at all care but for my own personal record,- the objective behind my blogging is simply to keep up with the changing phase of social media with the change of information technology and subsequently to tame myself with respect to productivity. It is my sincere hope that this 'TWO CENTS' of mine will grow to give me courage and strength to maintain connectivity and continuity for long time to come in future.

So welcome onboard once again. Wish me luck and remember I will value your comments and criticism.

Best wishes,

Loday Tsheten

2 comments: