Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Adieus SyraCUSE



Maxwell School of Syracuse University (Photo by: Jung Wook Auh)
 Dear CUSE,
Never in my wildest dream 've I ever thought I would be with you one day. It's got to be magic or some kind of karma that lead us to this destiny. Perhaps..you don't know this- you got me thinking from the day IIE introduced you to me. I 've looked into every possible record you have on the net including the GoogleEarth. And guess what? ..the more I explored and knew you better more close I felt towards you and more I longed to be with you.

Within your own limitations, you provided me with prestine but conducive environment to study, fabulous architecture to enjoy, awesome wilderness to wonder, an excellent Maxwell School of Syracuse University to study, learned professors to learn from, good facilities to flirt and wonderful people to associate with. I will forever cherish all those. The wisdom, information, network and relationship that I will carry forward should serve as good reminiscence of our love affair in future.

I know this parting would be about it for our love affair for now but in case, please don't forget to warn me in advance of  your record-breaking snowfall, piercing wind, icy rainstorm and month-long gloomy weather conditions.  

Thank you once again and adieus!

Yours lovingly
Loday Tsheten

Syracuse (Photo by: Jung Wook Auh)


6 comments:

  1. Wow brother,
    This is lovely man and very nostalgic.... i hope to adapt this one day for my into my own context....

    I loved it.
    sonam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, It is really touching, never in my wildest dream did I dream that you would miss that place so much. Anyway when something or someone is with us we never exactly know the value mo, only when it is out of reach then we know how valuable that was or they were(my philosophy through my experience). Oh! well written, I enjoyed reading.

    With much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sonam. And I reckon you do. You will love it.

    Yes my dear and I am not agreeing to anything less.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please note that you had mentioned "Karma" ??? well written enjoyed reading it. Keep it posting

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Dad!
    Beautiful and nice place. How do you like in New York and I hope you are having fun. Take care and have a nice and happy stay in New York. Love n regards from Mummy n Lhaki.

    Love,
    Your son,
    Jigme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jigs,

    Thank you. New York is a nice place but it's not always a fun without you guys.

    Thank you once again for letting me away and I hope to see you soon. I am proud of you and look after the girls.

    Love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete